It is a perfect vegetarian dish. It can be consumed hot or cold. You may add different vegetables and make your own ‘Mucver’. If you or someone at home doesnt like courgettes this might be the solution.
- 2 medium courgettes
- 1 medium carrot (*optional)
- 2/3 branches of spring onion
- 3/4 branches of dill
- Half glass of flour (you may choose to add less if you see the mixture is becoming too solid)
- 2 eggs
- Black pepper
- Feta cheese, as much as you like (*optional)
- Grate your courgettes and the carrot (if you prefer to use) and squeeze out the juice. You could simply use your hands for this task.
- Chop the dill and spring onions finely, cut your feta cheese to small cubes (if you are using it)
- Beat the eggs.
- Transfer all your ingredients to a big bowl and add salt, pepper and the flour and mix them well.
- Heat the oil in a pan. Once the oil is hot enough take a big spoon of your mixture and pour it to the pan carefully like how you would do making a pancake. It s better not to make a thick layer as the inside might remain uncooked.
- Flip your courgette pancakes without breaking them.